Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Young Money x Lloyd - Bedrock [official music video] from FamousENT on Vimeo.


Wasn't going to say anything about this ignorant video but yeah, the video is pointless. Everybody's verse was a good 35 seconds if at all that much. The song isn't everything people are making it out to be. Lloyd was the climax of this song to me. Why is Wayne always putting a beater on? He had to take it way back to the Biggie days when we woke up with hoes in the bed. lol. Not hatin' , just being real. Wayne isn't GOD so I'm allowed to comment. Sidenote, I heard he had to cut his dreads off to go to jail. If that's true then DAMN WEEZY ! LOL 
Drake look's prettier than the video girls as usual Tyga is a beautiful mulatto child. Gudda Gudda look's like there is something wrong. Young Money = tattoos ! But um, IDK mane. This video was wild. Typical nigga shit - everybody doing their 30 second rap, getting in the camera, hoes with no clothes on, black people talking about sex with some shit of tattoos. IGNORANT AS HELL.
It reminded me of Tupac's "I Get Around" at one point when they were by the pool.

But these are just my thoughts. I could say more but I don't feel like it.
Check out - coochayy.blogspot.com

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment